Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween for Poppy and Serenity!

Here's Poppy and Serenity all dressed up for Halloween in Kelly doll outfits! Don't they look sweet!

Poppy is my little Nari-Pon Periwinkle bjd (ball joint doll) from Notdoll Lab in Korea. She got her name from an old book I found and read to Megan called what else Poppy it's about this family that suddenly finds a fairy in their house and all the adventure and mischeif the little fairy gets into. It's a really cute book and I would definately recommend it to anyone who has children.


&

Serenity is my sweet little Orientdoll also based in Korea. She unfortunately doesn't have a good story to how I came up with her name except that was the name that popped into my head when I looked at her. She is special to me though because she was the first miniature bjd that I bought while we were in Japan. :)


Now that Halloween is over they've been begging me to get them some cute clothes for Thanksgiving. They love the holidays and getting into the spirit by dressing up for the occasion. Well I guess I better get going Ebay here I come!





No comments: