Whew! I finally finished another dress to submit to the contest on Friday. Yea! For this one I cross stitched the roses onto the fabric using waste canvas (first time I've ever tried it and it was actually pretty easy). Another first for me on this dress was I used snaps that you have to hammer in, instead of sew on snaps. I did run into a slight problem though. When I first attached the trim to the bodice I ironed over it and slightly melted it so I had to go back and remove it and reattach a new piece. Other than that not too many problems. The trim was slow going since I wanted to make sure that I got it on there so that you couldn't see the sew line. Sucess!
All in all I'm very happy with how this one turned out. Now I'm off to try to make one more before the contest deadline. Wish me luck! :)