Thursday, August 6, 2009

By the way....

Sorry I was a little late posting the doll of the week on here. One of my many other interests is crocheting and knitting and I started a new blog about amigurumi dolls and have been posting there as I finish the projects that I've been working on or find new patterns. The picture above is a moogle doll from Final Fantasy 10 that I finished a couple of days ago but unfortunately I found that I did my decreased stitches wrong (I had just learned how to do an invisible decrease) and so I have to go back and make another one (ah darn) to make sure I correct my mistakes before typing the pattern up and posting it on Etsy. Anyway here's the link if you'd like to check it out.
I've got so many great ideas plus awesome patterns that I've found that I want to work on, it might be awhile before I find time to make any more doll dresses. Well maybe I can squeeze in one or two inbetween patterns. :)

No comments: