Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Dolls #10 & 11

"Who are you?" said the Caterpillar.
Alice replied, rather shyly, "I-I hardly know, sir, just at present-at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then."
"What do you mean by that?" said the Caterpillar sternly. "Explain yourself!"
I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, sir" said Alice, "because I'm not myself, you see."
Oh how I simply adore Alice in Wonderland! She has been one of my favorite characters since I was little. So I simply couldn't leave Alice out of the Halloween Doll list.
Here's a cute little Alice video. Enjoy!
Toys R' Us Exclusive Cute and Curious Neo Blythe & Petite Blythe Marmalade Heart



I bought Cute and Curious Alice from the Toys R'Us in Nagasaki while we were living in Japan.
They didn't have Marmalade Heart so I had to buy her off the internet.


No comments: